Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
To be part of the HR Advisory team and help operate the transformation of the HR Shared Services approach, drive the delivery of a consistent and accurate central advice service for colleagues across the company; with a focus on delivering excellent customer service tailored for managers, employees and HR colleagues.
The organisation is going through a huge period of change therefore the chosen candidate will be exposed to a variety of HR and will be offered the opportunity to support on a number of projects. As such, the ideal candidate must be adaptable to change and used to a fast paced environment.
You will be:
* To proactively manage and provide advice to managers on absence including persistent sickness absence and periods of long term sickness absence in line with company trigger points and processes
* Work closely with the rest of the HR Services Advisory team as a second line ER support and supporting the HR Administration team to deliver an effective first line ER service knowing when and how to escalate general & ER issues to the second line
* This role will work closely with the business managers and regional directors to ensure good HR practice is followed and to empower and coach them in general and more complex employee relations issues.
* Working on ad hoc projects with the HR Team as required
* Delivery of best practice HR Services responsibilities to the business meeting all Service Level Agreements.
You will ideally have:
* Experience of being part of a centrally located HR shared service centre with multi-sites nationally
* Experience of providing advice on a range of HR issues including discipline, grievance, absence, performance and other ER cases.
* Coaching skills with experience of supporting customers to grow in their knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures.
* CIPD qualified