Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR are currently working with a fantastic media organisation based in London. We are recruiting for a HR Manager to join a busy HR team. It is to work alongside the HR Business Partner and liaising directly with stakeholders in the business.
This role is a permanent vacancy and ideally would want a strong senior HR Generalist who understands human resources processes. You are to undertake multiple priorities, ranging from overseeing employee relations cases all the way through to rolling out new talent solutions into that business area. The senior HR Manager needs to own a non-stop performance and engage on improving plans for their organisation.
This Senior HR Manager role is unique, you are to own the day-to-day delivery of their people priorities and processes across all areas as well as taking a lead on managing and implementing projects. This position is reporting into the Talent Management Director.
* Work directly with department heads to help guide and support them in building capability in their areas. Provide manager and colleague guidance on all ‘HR’ related topics.
* Consult with client area management to address root causes of human resources issues, oversee the resolution of any employee relations issues using the ER case manager
* Conduct any senior leaver’s interviews as required
* Analyse and understand the feedback and information provided on your client areas in Talent KPIs/reporting and highlight any concerns to your stakeholders.
* Be the lead project manager for the implementation or delivery of Talent programs and initiatives in your client group (e.g., salary review, promotions, workforce planning, and organizational change)
* Facilitate any change management or reorganization projects by providing plan, guidance and coaching support necessary to ensure a seamless and effective transition (e.g. redesign of function, new changes of roles, restructures, redundancies, TUPE)
* Responsible for effective HR law and the management style, always ensuring our procedures and tools to support the development and embedding of differentiated performance are used in your Client groups
* CIPD Qualified/ Qualified By Experience
* English Literate & Numerate