Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Litigation Consultant
Job Salary: £42000 - £42000 Per Annum
We are looking for a bright, confident, legally-qualified individual, preferably with employment law experience, to work in a dynamic team and cover all aspects of case preparation.
The ideal candidate will relish assuming responsibility for a caseload in a fast-paced but supportive team environment. The focus is on great client service, along with a firm commercial approach, and we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills to provide that.
· Reviewing Tribunal and Early Conciliation matters including complex open track matters
· Drafting of responses, witness statements and relevant applications
· Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure and creation of bundles
· Liaising with Tribunals, Claimants’ representatives and clients
· Discussing merits of a case and achieving commercially favourable settlements
· Working alongside and supporting corporate clients as a dedicated Litigation Executive
· Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone
* As you will be representing clients across the UK you may be required to work weekends. Example If a Tribunal hearing is scheduled for Monday and you start working on it Friday, it may take you the weekend to get this covered.
* Carry 25 cases at any given time.