Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Sammi-Jo Taylor
Job Location: London
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are partnering with a growing Independent Nursing and Care provider with their search to find an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to source their Nursing / Healthcare talent for clients as well as assisting with general HR Administration duties.
This role will be a 6-month FTC with a potential to extend.
This role will be office based at their brand-new office in Kensington High Street.
* Oversee the talent acquisition process, including interviewing and onboarding new staff. This entails ensuring the collection of necessary documents and conducting employment checks (such as right to work Visas, enhanced DBS checks, and reference checks).
* Maintain an up-to-date understanding of recruitment practices and a deep knowledge of employee relations.
* Collaborate with various departments to coordinate the training, learning, and development of care staff.
* Ensure the accuracy and regular maintenance of recruitment documents and databases, such as employee personal details, job title changes, reports, and record amendments.
* Be an expert in the field by developing the relationships and knowledge required to find the right talent.
* Provide regular recruitment updates to the wider team.
* Create a pipeline of suitable candidates for our organisational needs.
* Work within the parameters needed to ensure we provide a recruitment candidate that meets our high standards.
* Relevant experience in recruitment and compliance is preferred, particularly within the healthcare or social care setting.
* This role demands strict adherence to safe practices and compliance with regulations set by the CQC.
* The ideal candidate should have excellent IT skills and strong time management abilities, as these are crucial for this role