Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Alex Giblin
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: Temporary HR Business Partner
Job Salary: £30000 - £30000 Per Annum
Portfolio is currently working with a Global Charity who are on the lookout for a Temporary HR Business Partner to start ASAP. This is a home based role .. with regional travel on a 6 Month FTC and the client is looking to pay £30000 pro rata
Areas you may cover
Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire
To deliver HR advice, services and support on behalf of Trading HR to Retail Line staff and volunteers; to advise and problem solve on a range of HR processes. Provision of strategic and operational support and advice to the Retail Line to maximise our cash contribution
* Good organisational planning skills and a proven ability to work with a large degree of independence, managing own workload and priorities and identifying opportunities to add value to the business
* Proven track record of change management within a multi-disciplinary and multi-site organisation
* Adaptable and flexible and be able to manage changing priorities
* Supporting and influencing others, enabling effective working as a member of a team and in collaboration with staff and volunteers with full commitment to organisational goals.
* Interpersonal awareness including listening and being able to consider different perspectives.
* Communications good interpersonal and communication skills â€” written and verbal with the ability to manage emotions.
* Building relationships with team, managers, staff and volunteers.
* Proven experience of managing a wide range of employee relations casework and operating successfully in an advisory capacity with a generalist approach.
* Knowledge and understanding of working in an retail organisation, providing advice and support across remote teams and at various levels of seniority, and facilitating change.
* Demonstrates strong business acumen, ensuring that HR policy or development activity addresses the business needs, providing consistent, business relevant advice to senior line managers and other HR staff
If you feel this is the right role for you then please send us your CV for immediate consideration