Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: Total Rewards Analyst
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR and Reward are currently recruiting for a Rewards Analyst to join a capital intensive business based in central London. They are now looking to expand their team and would require a new analyst join, this candidate is required to look after the UK’s and European total reward strategy. Candidates are required to have EMEA Rewards experience, dealing with comprehensive analytical procedures and administrations.
* Implement benefits programs that includes insurance, pensions etc. to attract and retain employees
* Work on projects this would include salary benchmarking, employee market surveys, reviewing policy and development/documentation
* Create reports in organising the data in a meaningful manner that will support the business and decision making.
* Assist in job evaluations and the annual merit process as required.
* Responsible for liaising with stakeholders in the business. To assist on carrying out audit checks to ensure consistency and compliance
* Build and maintain relationships with all vendors and other 3rd party clients ensuring process and regulatory compliance, payments and SLA adherence
* Participate in due diligence during mergers and acquisitions.
* To coordinate and ensure communication of compensation and benefits information to other stakeholders and employees.
* Human resources experience and or experience compensation or total rewards.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* HRIS systems experience/MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Self Starter, proactive and the ability to work independently