Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Job Salary: £22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR are currently recruiting for a position based in West London. It is to work for a FMCG business and we are now looking for an enthusiastic HR coordinator to join a small HR team. This role is opened to somebody looking to move up from an HR administration position and willing to take their first step into a more project base position. We are wanting candidates to demonstrate their keenness to work for a unique business like this, you would be responsible for the full employment life cycle of each individual in the business and be directly working alongside the HR Manager.
* Working alongside external advisors for all matters across the UK and Europe, including but not limited to, legal entitlements, holidays, employment contracts, benefits, right to work and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
* Directly working alongside the HR manager, acting as an assistant on basic HR queries
* Responsible for looking after employees and update human resources records and payroll information.
* Keeping track of employees working in the business, raising information about their probation and to review reminders to each Line Manager and to ensure that the necessary documentation is received.
* Responsible for administration of Maternity and Paternity leavers and liaise with payroll regarding salary/ holiday calculation/KIT days, etc
* To provide written confirmation of employment for employees to banks, letting agents, Home Office etc in addition to providing references for ex-employees
* Assist in note taking in regards to employee relations queries
* CIPD/HR qualification or working towards
* Previous HR generalist experience
* European language (not essential)
* Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills (verbal and written)
* To maintain a high standard and quality of work